Give your ouotdoor space a stylish and useful additon with traditional Big Horn pellet BBQ.
This black BBQ has a traditonal styling and offers great flexibilty thanks to it’s unique cooking method. Instead of using charcoal or gas the Big Horn uses eco-friendly wood pellets either natural or flavoured depending on the taste you’re looking for. The electronic digital control gives you precise temperature setting by using the automatic motor driven auger to feed the BBQ pellets into the grill to maintain the temperature set and create the correct amount of smoke needed.
Its versatility gives you the chance to impress your friends by accutately smoking, grilling, roasting, baking or barbecuing a feast. This Big Horn pellet grill and BBQ smoker is a must for a different type of cooking experience.
Features and Benefits
- Tradtional feel – The black styling of this unit gives it a look and feel that will suit almost any style of garden décor giving you an attractive an useful addition
- Verstile – Using traditonal or flavoured wood pellets, this BBQ can help you create a tasty and unique feast for family and friends.
- Long lasting – Built with a sturdy steel construction and durable procelain coated grills, this BBQ is designed to be a long standing additon to your outdoor space for years of alfresco dining.
- colour: Black
- Made from heavy gauge powder coated mild steel
- Foldable front shelf
- Drip cup
- Temperature gauge within hood
- 3 x porcelain coated grills
- Uses eco friendly natural or flavoured wood pellets
- Automatic motor driven auger (220-240V motor with 2m cable & UK 3 pin plug) feeds pellets into grill
- Pellet hopper drive: 220/240V motor with 2m cable and UK 3 pin plug
- Weight: 62.5kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Main cooking area: W 72 x D 49cm
- Warming rack: W 65 x D 31cm
- Assembled: W 133 x D 69 x H 132cm
- Grill dimensions: W 24 x D 49cm
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Disclosure: This entry may contain affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, we may earn a small commission if a product is purchased.